Friday, December 30, 2011

My privacy my portable software



I have no laptop. I work in the office to clean it separately. We use the pc to sit for the Internet. But I think that web page open to be in his history pc. I do not like them repeatedly with a different PC to use this one, your password can not be saved, if you forget to clear the cache after browsing to the next user will be able to trace, favorite bookmarks, photos are always available to offer this to all. The problem is that I have for getting from here to that Share. We hope you like my work and take your privacy and will not be damaged.

 Who does not have a pen drive?


The modem can be fitted with a memory card with the modem, I work two jobs and we pen drive. If he is not in your Modem can you keep all of your favorite software portable edition. Browsers such as Firefox, Thunderbird Mail client multiple protocol chat client Pidgin (Google talk, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook and more than one account). Application lists, but not the only point, a more long!

First, download the Portable Apps platform 10.0, if your pen drive just to be able to access through a portable start menu software installed on all portable

0 comments:

Post a Comment